Saturday, November 10, 2012
Family Pics
I was really excited to have our friend Posey Cowart take our pics this year. Orange, Turqoise, Dark Grey and Black were my colors of choice. With such adorable boys, it wasn't too hard to dress them up and to make them coordinate! Levi was uncomfortable and clingy during the pics, not sure if he even smiled once! The other three boys wrestled quite a bit, so that by the end they all kept going into time out. Isaac stole the show with his winning smile and sweet poses. Jared was a good sport and looked so handsome. I was concerned about keeping my hair styled and curled, while Wes and Austin kept rolling around in the grass! Family pics are always stressful, but at least ours are now over and I can look forward to seeing them up on our wall. I love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment