Thursday, April 25, 2013

Baseball days




Spring baseball is in full session. Austin is playing Coach Pitch for the Savannah Sand Gnats (despite the creepy insect, Austin's favorite color is forest green!), and Wesley is pitching for the Washington Nationals. Lots of practices and lots of games, several times a week. We love the fresh air, although I do get tired of running around and throwing dinner down the boys at an early 4pm. The love the snack time after the game. Gpa Lowe is always very supportive and helpful with driving, and even Pipa/Gma Wilson made it to a game. I do enjoy the game more than last year, now that my boys can actually make contact with the balls and I can see the love that they have for the sport (following their dad's footsteps). Wesley and Jared have had good communication and how to improve on the game, although it is hard and involves tears sometimes. Jared is doing his best to "coach" Wesley, and it hopefully is drawing them closer.
 






















No comments: