Sunday, April 28, 2013

Handsome haircuts


Jared did it again! Handsome haircuts for the 4 boys. They felt like a million bucks with their clean faces and bright smiles. I love to see them dressed up in new church shirts as well. Levi had the biggest change, cutting off 3 inches of locks! It was funny b/c this week each of the boys had some sort of "wound" caused by a sibling. Austin had been cut with a key (Isaac). Isaac got elbowed in the eye (Austin). Wesley got bit and nail marks (Levi). Levi fell down and got bruised (wrestling with brothers). Pictures like these remind me how lucky I am to have these sweet boys. Even though the day to day stuff is hard with constant bickering, cleaning up after them, teaching them how to get along and do chores, never ending laundry and cooking... I am so grateful for motherhood. I will miss these boys and taking care of them someday.















No comments: