November is a fun month because it's not too crazy with Christmas, and everyone is in a good mood to just spend time together! My good friends Jennie Souders, Becca and Amanda Taylor got together a few times to watch Sister Wives on tv, make fun of it, paint our toenails, and of course EAT! Nothing like a good girls night IN to enjoy good company and laughter.
Levi continues to be a busy busy toddler. I tried to catch him in action whenever I could. He was trying to open up an otter pop with scissors, so when I went over to take away the scissors, I ended up slicing open the tip of his finger! I pretty much sliced off his fingerprint. I felt terrible and it took a while to heal up. He LOVES mac 'n cheese, asks for it everyday and doesn't let anyone else have any (except Isaac). He wants to be involved in every step of cooking it, "i mix it" while on the counter, then holding the box and pot of food next to him. I thought it was cute how he climbed into an ottoman to read some books, as well as got onto dad's laptop.
The boys played basketball in the one of the few rainstorms that we had. They also enjoyed having Pipa and Grandma over for a little dinner. Wesley drew them a really nice picture of a turkey!
Jennie and Amanda also threw me a lovely baby shower. It was smaller, meant for some family and random gym friends. I was happy to receive a lot of diapers and wipes, plus eat Jennie's amazing food. It is always really fun to see people dressed up in street vs gym clothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment