Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

I don't get to go to Marley Park elementary very often, so when I showed up with Isaac and Levi in tow for the boys'  Thanksgiving lunch day, they were pretty surprised and happy. I enjoy being in the cafeteria and looking at all the students, especially my own children and who their friends are.  It was a quick visit and then off to work I went! Wesley later surprised me afterschool with a bouquet of flowers telling me, "Thanks for coming to my school for lunch today." ah! Melt my heart! Isaac also stole my heart with his cuteness when he made an Indian headband. 
Thanksgiving day was really nice and low key. I spent several hours the day before and day of preparing the Milanesas, which were amazing. I had to sit down b/c it was pretty exhausting with the huge 8 month prego belly. Ms Jan and Grpa Lowe brought over the homemade pies, drinks and rolls. Trisha and Mike Stanley brought over a salad. We were well fed and went around naming 100 things that we were grateful for. More than anything, I am grateful for my husband and children and the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. 




























No comments: