I loved the hairbow station and the onesies that described the guests personalities. Cute idea! We also did some fun photo stations with props. I remember how anxious and nervous I felt about the actual delivery of the baby, but this shower sure did help me feel excited and prepared with diapers!
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Baby Shower
Super pregnant! Just 10 days before delivery of Ruby Joy, we had a wonderful baby shower by Amy Hall and April Ashton. Even though I felt so swollen, large, hot and sweaty, I also felt loved. The décor, cake, food, presents and people just filled my heart with happiness. I was getting a GIRL baby shower! It was really special to celebrate with these friends that I have made over the last few years in Surprise and even have a few more prego mama's there with me.
I loved the hairbow station and the onesies that described the guests personalities. Cute idea! We also did some fun photo stations with props. I remember how anxious and nervous I felt about the actual delivery of the baby, but this shower sure did help me feel excited and prepared with diapers!
I loved the hairbow station and the onesies that described the guests personalities. Cute idea! We also did some fun photo stations with props. I remember how anxious and nervous I felt about the actual delivery of the baby, but this shower sure did help me feel excited and prepared with diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment