Ruby has found her fingers! By some sweet tender mercy from above, Ruby loves chomping on her right hand middle fingers...which has allowed her to start sleeping through the night! It is nothing I have done on my part, and maybe she is just too pooped to stay up any longer, but she sleeps happily now all night long. I am counting my blessings that I didn't have to make her cry it out. She really does love being in her crib, and I found that I was waking up at any little sound to feed her, even if she (nor I) were awake! I moved her to her crib, and it is now awesome. She will wiggle around from side to side, slobbering on her pillow case or bamboo blanket. I have taken her to the pool a few times and she will sit there happily while I watch the other boys swim. She has arched and scooted her way out of the carseat though, so things are changing! I needed some spiritual uplifting, so I took my mom all the way to the temple early one work day, only to realize that my recommend had expired! So, I just hung out with you in my lap, and on the temple grounds while my mom did some service there (of course you had a blow out there too).

No comments:
Post a Comment