Easter Sunday! Got all the kids ready by 9am and out the door so that I could be on time to play the organ in church. A busy morning! Ruby even got her nails painted pink. We decided to share Easter dinner with my dad and Ms Jan, and do Easter baskets over there. Seems like the holidays come faster now that I am so busy! But, I managed to buy the boys some swim trunks, goggles and peeps/gum for their baskets. After a delicious ham dinner and all the fixings (including cheesecake!) we let Gpa and my mom hide the baskets while Jared took the boys on walk outside. The older boys are "over" the Easter bunny, but Isaac and Levi were super excited! Isaac kept looking for a real bunny and Levi was just excited b/c everyone else was too! Grateful for the time of year to think of our Savior, even if it does involve some chocolates and swimsuits!

No comments:
Post a Comment