The end of the school year is always hectic and busy, this was no exception. Only the day before did I hear about Wesley's playing the recorder for his MP parent night! He did a great job, hopefully knowing piano notes helped him along the way. I always love seeing their projects and pictures hung up on the school walls.
With school out, we stick to our Friday tradition of Pizza night. We have been checking out the local pizzerias, and Austin enjoyed some yummy wings! The other picture is of the boys all crowded in my bathroom the first MORNING out of school. I thought I would go crazy with how clingy and bored they were already! We are doing as many swim dates as the boys will let me set up (they get bored at our pool), so the more friends the better. I also bought tickets for summer movies again, even if they are movies the boys have already seen. It's fun for them to go with popcorn from home and sit in the theatre! Ruby did great her first day, I held her standing and Levi clung to my thigh.
My year at Az Charter Academy ended on a high note. By the end of the school year, I was on great terms with my students and we were all getting along well. I might even say that I think about them once in a while and care about them! One student told me, "I hate Spanish, but I really enjoyed you as a teacher." Pretty much sums it up. I even took Ms Ruby to her first school dance concert there. She fell asleep, but I dream of watching her perform someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment