Monday, July 21, 2014

Knottsberry Farm

We did it! We conquered Knott's Berry Farm! It was affordable, close by and a huge playdate that lasted from morning 'til close with lots of friends, lines, sunshine and hopefully fun. Between all 4 families and 20 kids, it was a lot of organize. Often we separated between the older/dads, younger/moms and then swapped the in between kiddos too. The log ride was a favorite (until Isaac decided he didn't want to go and stepped out of line. I didn't realize it for 10 min...ran looking for him at the front and he was standing there against a wall! We both started crying and I was so grateful that nothing had happened to him). Ruby stayed strapped on me throughout the day, unless I got to go on a roller coaster ride. Wes is a thrill seeker and Austin is more cautious. Jared rode the big rides and I took my turn as many times as I could also. The little ones enjoyed snoopy rides and treats in their strollers, despite the long lines for 30 seconds of fun. I sure did feel like a "mom" in my sensible running shoes, waving hello to the kids from outside parts and strapped to a baby sling. Gone are the days of running around looking for cute boys and riding rides carefree! It's better this way :)
 































 








No comments: