Friday, August 29, 2014

August Fun Pics

Random August events: Making banana bread with the boys (Wesley taking the lead), as well as Whole Wheat bread with the YW. Levi loves his too-small Elmo PJ's and waits for me in the am when I get back from my 6am cycle class outside with his sweet smile and bed head. I am teaching at the YMCA an early morning cycle class 2x's a week, as well as volunteering at Marley Park Elem.
We also made a weekend trip to Tucson, AZ for some priesthood ordinations for Justin and Jaedon Molina. Beautiful sunsets, navajo tacos, cousins at church... it was fun. 
 I enjoyed my 35th bday with a luncheon at Paradise with friends (although it has been a challenge to enjoy food as of late b/c of my constant paleo battles in my head). I had a rough bday afternoon with a house inspection and stress from the boys and so I spent the eve at the park with chocolates alone! My dad took me to lunch as well, even with his crutches he makes a valiant effort and is always on time! Jared took me to the temple and ballroom dancing as well, which was delightful! We also got a blendtek for our daily smoothies and paleo recipes. 
Brittany Cartrette and I are having fun doing Domestic Diva; making jerky, canning pears, watching movies/eating bday cake,  and piano lessons. 
April Ashton did a Labor Day 5k run with our kids Wesley and Chloe. Wesley is in such great cardio shape that he smoked it and was awesome! I ran with Chloe who was tired and April ran with Ruby in the stroller; we swapped daughters. 



















































No comments: