Most Sundays I am a frazzled, sweaty, impatient and frustrated single mom trying to wrangle 5 kids for 9am church (and get there on time!) But, I do manage to take some cute pics of these sweet children in their suits. My favorite part was the other week when Wes got up early to make his "liquado." Not only did he use the same recipe as Jared, but he had the same combover, and then when his hand went into his pocket like Jared...I had to take a pic! Ruby steals the show with her hair bows and tights, always so fun to dress up. I often take her into the lobby for sacrament, feeding her baby food or sacrament bread...either way she squawks and screams :) It's especially fun when Jared is conducting the meeting and I am playing the organ, then I have to ask help from the ward members to watch over our flock.
No comments:
Post a Comment