Saturday, August 29, 2015

August random

Random August events. With my pregnancy well under way, the cravings (and prego pukes) are my everyday battle. Hot dog on a stick, lemonade, cheesy fries...just to name a few. I also got hired on as a Fitness Instructor at the Provo Rec Center. Not sure how many classes I will be able to teach with a growing belly, but I am SO grateful for my membership and plan on jumping in as soon as I have the opportunity. The boys now have grass to mow, leaves to blow and edges to trim...so, these new Saturday chores are COOL! Austin (and soon Wes) has even started making money from our neighbor for mowing their lawns. So grateful for their work ethic and that they are willing to help keep this house (and now yard) clean, especially b/c Jared is not around to now help with landscaping. But, Jared IS around to workout with his boys! Most mornings they can be found running laps around the church building, stretching, doing push ups, box jumps and then rushing to get ready for school on time. We took them for FHE to the Rec Center for a swim time indoors, and they loved going down the slides with each other (and dad) and scaling the rock wall. I stayed with Levi and Ruby back in the kiddie section. We also enjoyed a quick visit from Grandma Di Kaivo. She is just awesome and full of love for our kids.










No comments: