Went to visit my Georgia friend Kersina Nickle at the SLC temple square with my two littles. It was great to meet her new baby and reconnect for an hour. I also loved being around all the fresh flowers, sunshine and happy people. Ruby thinks she's a big girl and make big messes now...with fish faces! We spotted some baby racoons in our back yard that looked like kittens, they were fun for a day. Boys like to snuggle up and read, and when I picked a booger from Ruby's nose, Wes gave me the stink eye. Isaac is enjoying drawing and coloring now too, a new developed talent. We took the boys to Golden "Coralphs" with Grandma Wilson when she came to visit. Boys like their long boards and I love fresh flowers from my VT (during a stressful month of transition with RS and Jared gone at school). IT'S a BOY announced too!
No comments:
Post a Comment