We all crave a little daddy time! This semester, Jared and I have been doing lunch dates every Tuesday. We find a place on campus, sometimes meet at home or go to the Cannon center. Ruby loves seeing him, saying "BIU" when we get near the campus and calling out "Daddy" as we drive. He and I also went to the David Archuleta Christmas concert at the Marriot center, that was cool (even if I had to sit in the bleachers with my large belly), and we got ice cream afterwards. It's great being able to leave the older boys in charge of the younger kids if we are gone for a few hours here in town. Jared also took the three older boys out to see Jurassic World at the dollar theatre. The boys all got dressed up to go out with dad, that was cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment