Halloween 2015! With this prego belly, I decided to do the Juno movie, and a few people even recognized us! The boys rotate between vampire, dead soldier, athletes, super heroes and ninja every year (whatever we have on hand and can create). The weather was amazing this year! No jackets or coats needed. Jared took an hour off from studying to stroll through the neighborhood with us. Shelley Lamb and I stayed together (even doing the downtown section during the day). I was starving (forgot to eat dinner in all the rush to get outside), so I was SO grateful when we came across some people having a Halloween potluck party! You know I ate a bunch of chili! Sunday morning I came home from Ward Council to the kids dividing up the candy on the floor while Jared took a cat nap, that was cute. We gave up all but 15 pieces of candy to the local dentist for a toy.
Saturday, October 31, 2015
Halloween
Halloween 2015! With this prego belly, I decided to do the Juno movie, and a few people even recognized us! The boys rotate between vampire, dead soldier, athletes, super heroes and ninja every year (whatever we have on hand and can create). The weather was amazing this year! No jackets or coats needed. Jared took an hour off from studying to stroll through the neighborhood with us. Shelley Lamb and I stayed together (even doing the downtown section during the day). I was starving (forgot to eat dinner in all the rush to get outside), so I was SO grateful when we came across some people having a Halloween potluck party! You know I ate a bunch of chili! Sunday morning I came home from Ward Council to the kids dividing up the candy on the floor while Jared took a cat nap, that was cute. We gave up all but 15 pieces of candy to the local dentist for a toy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment