Monday, January 11, 2016

Isaac's surgery

A few days before Isaac's scheduled adenoid/nose surgery, he got double pink eye! No bueno! Thankfully we had just been approved of Medicaid and got him into a Dr right away. He was a good sport bc then he had a surgery. It's always a little scary to see your child be put under the knife, as they wheel him away on a bed at the hospital. I tried to be brave with him! We arrived first thing in the morning at the surgery center where he was talked to by all the great staff members about what was going to happen and tapped into his emotions too. It only lasted about 45 min, as I read my scriptures on my phone for comfort and peace of mind. I am so grateful for these modern procedures that help with his quality of life! Love my brave boy and look forward to more years ahead of natural breathing and good nights.







No comments: