Friday, January 22, 2016
prep for baby
Nesting never happened with baby Rex. I am too busy just maintaining to stop and try and "nest" a new nursery set, or repaint furniture, organize my closet space, etc. I keep thinking of all the things I want to do once he is OUT of me and I don't have to cramp up just bending down to fold his little laundry or huff upstairs from taking food downstairs. I feel huge, I look huge and I am feeling quite anxious about when this baby will make his appearance. I have gained 50 lbs, and the Dr tells me to "stay off the sweets." It's always a bit discouraging when I am off the charts for weight gain. I have done a few things to prep for baby: a quilt with Sarah Tanner, got the 5 kids their yearly Dr check ups, indulged in Cafe Rio without guilt and taken a few scary belly shots. Between grocery shopping a few times a week, dinner group, working out despite awkward physical limitations, running boys to and from sports, Relief Society meetings and supporting a very busy MPA student... the baby thing is definitely on the back burner this time around! I have anxiety of how I am going to manage another child, I have shed tears over the stress I feel...but, he is coming soon ready or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment