Sunday, July 1, 2007

California Dreamin'






A few weeks ago we took one of our first Wilson "Family" Vacations to San Diego, CA. With us were the Pearce family, our dear friends here in AZ. We adventured off to LegoLand where we loved the real-life cities, animals and rides made out of LEGOS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legoland looks awesome! I saw it showcased on the travel channel and have wanted to go ever since! How fun-looks like you had a wonderful vacation. You are definitely deserving! Thanks for posting, love reading your insightful creative comments!

Jana said...

So fun, I didn't know you went on vacation...
I didn't even know LegoLand existed! I guess that shows how much we watch TV at our house.
Looks like you had fun together as a family!

Jana said...

So fun!!! We loved legoland when we went. It is a well kept secret it seems. You look so great and happy. Always smiling!!!!