Lots went on in February....
Elsje Dennison threw me a "mama shower." Yummy veggies, pedicures and gifts. Thanks!!!

I was so happy to be giving a pedicure to another pregnant girl! I can now bend over just fine;)

To my surprise, Wesley had taken my camera out and shot several "self portraits." I am glad that the camera did not fall and break in my sweet 5-year-olds hands.

Austin sometimes wears his undies backwards....his skinny bum is adorable, thong style.

It snowed 4-6 inches this last weekend...in March! The weather is in the teens still, very chilly, wet, snowy and icy. I am ready for Spring!

Austin had fun playing in the snow...and was ready to come in shortly after.

He loved laying in the snow and feeling the texture.

Our neighbors. They slid down our steps with some snow saucers.

My handsome Austin, day of Isaac's blessing.

This is a sweet picture of Wesley admiring Isaac. He LOVES to hold his baby.

A wonderful picture of Jared and his parents Carol and Glenn, who came out from AZ.

My mother and Oscar, her fiance. Making arrollado and empanadas for Isaac's blessing day.

We visited the National Zoo in Washington DC. Too bad most of the animals were hibernating! Zoom in and check out Austin's facial expression...so classic.

Here I am nursing at our nation's capital...overlooking the Washington Monument. It was freezing, and I was not excited about those cold chills through my shirt!!!!

We breed big bellied babies. I love how chunky Isaac is getting.

A side shot of Isaac's blessing Sailor outfit. He is also balding.

Oh how I love to see his little drool marks.

One of my best friends, Leslie Boley came out from AZ for a visit.

I took her downtown to be a tourist in the tundra (or so it felt!) She had left behind 90 degree weather in AZ, so this was quite an adjustment.

Vietnam Wall. A very somber and reverant place to be and experience. We met a Vietnam Vet who talked to us about his experiences. How grateful I am to all vets who have served our country. My heart always is so full of gratitude.

Outside on our deck; our family and friends who came for Marc Isaac's blessing day.

A proud mama.

Our family the day of the blessing, at church. Handsome men! (Notice how Wesley is posing like a model...he loves to get his picture taken). Jared gave a beautiful blessing for his sweet baby.

My sweet sailor baby.

It's after 12am and I really ought to be sleeping and NOT blogging! Baby is going to wake up any minute for another feeding, I have not taken the clean laundry off of my bed yet, I need to get ready for bed...and yet...here I am uploading pics! I am tired just thinking of how quickly this night will pass me by. Enjoy!
6 comments:
How fun that Leslie came for a visit..what great friends you have. Isaac looks perfect in his little blessing outfit. Too cute!
That was fun to see all those cute pics. You are always a busy lady. How is work going I haven't seen you in awhile. Call when you get a chance.
dang did you guys freeze to death at the zoo? it was sooo cold last week! wasn't it? maybe i'm confused. I've been in isolation for over a week w/ a sick kid and cold weather. what fun pictures. your kids are so cute. let me know when you are working next week, maybe we can get together.
Wow, you have been busy! Your mom looks happy ;) And how is Glenns health after his heart scare? Im assuming everything is ok. Im so jealous you live where you do. I LOVE DC. LOVE IT. Been there a couple times and you just cant see it all in one trip. Not two. I would be so happy if we moved out there for the next stage of med school. What an adventure. We could be closer neighbors :) And Isaac is so cute. What a chunky monkey! He's bigger then mine already! They dont have rolls like that!
Adorable pictures. You look great!
Post a Comment