Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Packed Up

We had the packers boxing up all our junk today....so glad it was not me! I was tired just watching them...

To bad we have no toys, tv, utensils, computer or other important things out. Not sure what we will do for the next three days!!! We are living out of our suitcases for the next week. My boys are going to have to be flexible and creative with their living conditions!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Wowzers! Good luck, I don't envy you in those conditions but I know you can make it. Since you have done it before, you can do it again, right? Actually those are hardest moments in mommyhood when you have to face the same challenge again, at least for me it causes the most anxiety. Usually it turns out better than I fear. Either case, I wish you luck and love. I can't wait to read an "All Settled" post!