Likes: Binkie, sleeping on his side with a blankie in between his legs, very warm water, milk, cat naps, gurgle sounds, swing, bouncy chair, a bottle every now and then, and his car seat (when out of Wesley's reach!)
Dislikes: brothers screaming in his face (go figure!), bumbo chair, cold lotion, tummy time, getting boogers pulled out with a Q-tip, being swaddled and the wind.
I have noticed that Isaac has formed his tear ducts b/c real tears come out now! I also have noticed how his cry is no longer sweet and high pitched like a lamb, but more like a wailing sound. He has had a stuffy nose and so it is hard for him to sleep. I have spent the last two nights nursing him so that he can relax and fall back asleep. I am ready for him to sleep longer stretches...although I do appreciate his 5-6 hour stretch (unfortunately, I am NOT asleep during that time). He tends to fall asleep from 8-12ish.
His brothers are still very obsessed with him and it is hard to keep him safe! Wesley loves to sin
On a happier note... Easter was fun with the Wilson's here at our home. Jared came home from his first week in Cali and the two days passed by too quickly. I spent several days preparing my house so that we could receive our guests. I do enjoy being a hostess to visitors:) We had a yummy dinner and a super fun egg hunt in our yard. The little kids searched out back and the big boys had the front yard. My boys are at a great age to really enjoy the surprises and the excitement of finding eggs on top of cars, under rocks, in light posts and fences.
Our Easter fun was spent at Sprouts (b/c of the rain we didn't do anything outside). I was able to get the kids all dressed and fed, out the door by 7:45am to get to Sprouts. It was madness! How fun to find eggs in the aisles of pasta and canned goods. Wesley and Austin enjoyed getting some face paint from the clown; Wesley had a heart with wings and Austin had a skeleton. They couldn't wait to show Jared their "sorpresas" that night.
Wesley also WON a coloring contest for his age group! He was so excited:) A little goofy string, stuffed animal, chocolate bunny and basket went a long way for my sweet 5 year old. He won b/c of his creative faces he colored for the eggs (in the drawing above. Truth be told, he did those faces b/c he was tired of coloring and wanted to hurry and finish it up). "Yo gane!!"
4 comments:
He is soooo cute. Love a chubby baby! What good big brothers.
WHat cute boys! And Im laughing over the cold water. My mom used to make us eat our dinner in the shower stall if we werent good. HAHAHA...
Wow. AC is one big boy. Is he your biggest baby?
Isaac is a little ham! He's already looking like his brothers and they are studley!
Looks like you had a fun Easter! :) That's so nice you have your sister near to you...nothing like having family close by.
Post a Comment