Well I think that you have a stinkin cute baby and I think that he is a for sure a WILSON! NO questions there...maybe a little more like wesley?? It was so fun hangin with your cute family this weekend!
I vote for Austin but I think they all look like models for Precious Moments with those gorgeous eyes and shy smiles! There is no doubting that they are all Wilson boys!!
I saw you and he from FAR away on Sunday. I've yet to stop and catch up with you. I seriously never see anyone. I think that got worse with three kids too. He is cute and rolly and chubby, just like my Emrie. I think he's his own little cutie. You can tell they are related, but not exactly like either. I hope you are settling in and happy to be back.
5 comments:
Well I think that you have a stinkin cute baby and I think that he is a for sure a WILSON! NO questions there...maybe a little more like wesley?? It was so fun hangin with your cute family this weekend!
My vote is Wesley, although he definitely has his own look!
He totally looks like himself! But he has Wesley's eyes, I think.
I vote for Austin but I think they all look like models for Precious Moments with those gorgeous eyes and shy smiles! There is no doubting that they are all Wilson boys!!
I saw you and he from FAR away on Sunday. I've yet to stop and catch up with you. I seriously never see anyone. I think that got worse with three kids too. He is cute and rolly and chubby, just like my Emrie. I think he's his own little cutie. You can tell they are related, but not exactly like either. I hope you are settling in and happy to be back.
Post a Comment