Sunday, April 26, 2009

Growing up


So sad.

Isaac was in his 3-6 month clothing for two weeks.

He is now into 6-9 month clothing, at only 3 months old, a solid 15 lbs.

It seems like I washed his clothing, hung them up...only for them to go immediately back into the tub of storage. He wore them all just one time. So sad. He is growing up too quickly.


I am now putting his binkie in at night vs feeding b/c he is a tank! He is not a big fan of it, nor am I with my zombie-like walking at 3, 4, or 5 am.


His brothers continue to love on him like he is a toy and love to fight over holding him. Gone are the days when he would fall asleep on my chest, or cuddle up with me in the middle of the night. Nowadays he is all about standing up, throwing his head back, sucking on his fists and watching ceiling fans.
His hair is slowly growing in and he can actually sit up for a bit in his bumbo now. He also is sqwaking like a bird when he is alone.

So cute.

But still so sad to see him growing up too quickly.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love all the rolls he is so cute! They grow way to fast. Anyways I hope you are doing good. Take Care!

Amy said...

You've just described many things I've been feeling lately! Growing up too fast!!! And it's funny because Noah's new thing is to stare at our ceiling fans. So funny!

And we just weighed Noah at 2 1/2 months old and he was 13 pounds. Sounds like our babies are following a very similar pattern. I love chubby babies!

Audrey said...

Soooo sorry I haven't emailed you back. I would absolutely love to get together with you. Email me with your phone number and I'll give you a call. I don't even know where you moved in this crazy metroplex to know how far away we live from each other. How fun to see each other again!
And, that baby is huge! Eli's not quite 7 months and only weighs 14 and a half pounds.

Arianne Pearce said...

What a chunky monkey!! I just love the little hunk. I wish I was going to be around to watch him continue to chub!!

Julie said...

I am sad that I have missed so many of your blog posts... how do you find the time when you are running a household practically by yourself? You are so blessed to have such cute boys... I agree. They grow up way, way to quickly.

Trimbles said...

What a chunky monkey. How did his crying it out through the night go?