A few snapshots of this last month of June:

A quick snapshot of our two younger boys in the summer heat.

Austin was very proud of his little project we made together

We are beginning to read with Wesley. One word: patience!

A typical "pose" from my boys: Austin and Wesley are cheesers and Isaac looks stressed out.

Came to see that Wesley had dragged Isaac over onto this "pillow" and covered him with toys and blankets for fun. Very thoughtful of him.

My typical "cobb salad" that I have been eating daily...

As well as my fudge bars. Not as good as Swiss Miss, but it does the job, despite the chalky taste.

Here are the many cockroaches, geckos, crickets and mysterious bugs that we catch weekly. Grosses me out! Wesley and Austin look at them daily to see if any geckos are alive and then try to save them by ripping them free.

Yes, this is one of our MANY termite tunnels that we get monthly. This was above Austin's bed.

My new "tongue crib" retainer. A giraffe print to be trendy if you will!

Summer chores: Hanging up clothing

Making beds

Feeding the dog food and water

Unloading the dishwasher

Killing the nasty cucarachas EVERY morning. Thank goodness Wesley isn't afraid like his mama.

Sleeping boys...love that belly.



Isaac loves his new toys:

The exersaucer (notice his drool falling...yummy!)

I love his chunky thighs and those toes tapping

Isaac loves his bumbo and smiling at himself in the mirror

Learning how to roll over!

Here we go!

I did it!

Jared and Uncle Ocie at Furr's Family Dining, buffets are a popular Wilson food.

Wesley and cousin Jaden at soccer camp in Sahuarita, AZ. This was Wesley's first time and he loved it! Putting on his new cleats were his favorite part. Jared was a proud papa.

Two peas in a pod

He loved feeling so grown up.

Summer playdates

Popsicles

Pool towels

Austin noticed that he and grandpa Lowe had on the same shirt and shorts! Que pive:)

Happy Father's Day sweetheart! The boys loved waking you up with their handprints, wrestling in bed and running out the door to make it to church on time. We sure do miss you.

Austin often climbs into this body pillow and acts like a bug.

Going out to eat for pizza!

Forcing Austin to eat pizza (crazy, I know)

Then it was our turn to make homemade whole wheat pizza

And I am perfecting my ww bread too...

I love to see my boys wrestling!

Wesley thought he was putting on chapstick...he was not amused when he saw it was lipstick.

Family Asado (BBQ). Gotta share our meat with Wrangler too!

Issac only wants mama's hair

Super hot outside (109 degrees)
Summer days go by so slowly, but the month passed by so quickly.
10 comments:
Wow! I don't think you have ever posted so many pics at once. I love it. Isaac has really grown! I loved all the pictures except the bug one. Your retainer is awsome!
Hey, that cobb salad looks yum-my! do you use any dressing? what kind?
Love the pictures Adrienne!! Looks like you are having a fun summer with play dates and busy boys to watch. Your homemade pizza and bread look delicious! Isaac is such a healthy, chubby little guy! Love it!! Happy 4th of July!!!
Hey,
Isacc is getting so big! You guys look like your having a fun summer!
Looks like your summer has been a busy and fun one. Isaac is growing up lots.
Love the pictures!!! I can't believe how big Issac is getting! Love those chunky babies!
OH so much fun in such a short summer! Loved all the pictures of the boys...your my kinda style! LOL
Fun pictures from all of your latest adventures! I still don't know how you do it with your hubby gone all of the time! If all of you guys ever come out to Cali call me -- We'd drive to Burbank to see you guys! :)
This post made me hungry....your cobb salad, pizza, and bread looks so yummy! I am impressed :o)
how did I miss leaving a comment on this post? I love it. So many great pictures. I love the one w/ Austin and your dad...the pics w/ the boys and Jared are so sweet, and you're one hot mamma. for sure! Isaac is adorable, and looks sooo happy! miss you girl. love ya!
Post a Comment