Sunday, April 4, 2010

Arianne's in town!


Arianne Pearce came to visit us over the weekend. I say "us" b/c a bunch of us wanted to share her! We took her to the Tempe outdoors Arts festival for yummy yogurts, street comedians, naughty shops and Navajo tacos. Her personality is so fun overall. I have missed her gestures, her laughter and her sweet questions about my family. Oh how I wish she still lived here!

We all took the opportunity to pamper ourselves with a pedicure, Macayo's for dinner and a sleepover at April Ashton's. Church was a social hour as everyone wanted to visit with Arianne and then we had a potluck for dinner with combined families (just like the old days).

Despite her nausea, she was a good sport and stayed up late chatting with each of us on our turn to have her "sleep over" at our homes, even with her jumping legs.

I love you Annie!











3 comments:

Arianne Pearce said...

Well, loved your sweet words and then fun pictures EXCEPT the mojo's one. You are SO mean to me!!! I do love you and miss you more than you know. I wish we lived closer SO BAD! I really enjoyed my time out there with all ya' all.

The Gearharts said...

Oh she is one sweet gal isn't she? There is nothing like a great friend...so naughty shops eh? Uh-oh. Looks like tons of fun.

Mama Apes... said...

what a fun post...i have yet to do mine. I only got a few pic's but the memory of it all will naver fade away! we really miss you and your prego belly!