Austin is officially going into Kindergarten. At the time that we attended his, "Ready, Set, GO!" Preschool graduation, I was thinking about putting him for another year with the same teachers. We loved Ms. Jesika and Ms. Kim. They were always so genuinely happy to see the kids and really made efforts with fun field trips and class songs. Now that I am working full time next year, he will be attending ACA along with Wesley. Austin is going to be a Kindergartner! His birthday is at the end of Sept, so he misses it by a few weeks. I was thinking physically it'd be better for him to be taller going into school, but I guess he will continue to be our little firecracker.
He was tested for early Kinder and I was nervous with those questions! He had to point out certain letters, write his name, re-tell a story from a book, draw circles and squares, etc. I am so glad he had exposure to it in Pre-K b/c I know I didn't do that at home! I feel like Wesley was more prepared b/c he had the extra year, but I also feel like Austin will do great b/c he has been exposed to it through his older brother. He loves to rhyme words and ask what things start with.
I am not ready for my boys to be so grown up!
No comments:
Post a Comment