Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Pictures Attempt #1



Here was our first attempt for family pictures. I am so picky with pictures. I want my boys to be smiling their natural grins, toothless and all. I want Izzy to be hamming it up with the camera. I want to have perfect flowing hair. I want us to all get along!

I had the outfits picked out and coordinating. Fresh haircuts. No zits. Polished nails.

But....an ornery toddler who woke up from a nap grumpy.

He would NOT smile.

Not for licorice.

Not when being held.

Not while being kissed.

He was a sour pickle.

So....sigh...we'll have to take some more next week. Thanks Jennie for being so patient in the chilly cold air...and for trying to get Izzy to laugh. In the end...he got his way...no more pictures!















3 comments:

Lauren said...

cute outfits! cute kids! I feel your pain though with Isaac, we have some great pictures of Cailin frowning in momentous moments (baby blessing, the entire Osborne family pic, etc, sigh!). Pictures really stress me out. Anyway, I look forward to seeing your official holiday family pic. Good luck!

Julie said...

Family pictures have to be one of the most frustrating things on the planet, but your family always looks gorgeous! Good luck with the grumpy baby next time around!

Michelle said...

i love all of these pics! they are adorable!