Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The boys

Pics of November:

Lucha Libre!
And of course flexing for the camera
Austin got to be a conductor with the Phoenix Symphony at school! He looked so confident.
My handsome boy getting ready for church all by himself.

Wesley is finally helping me clean a bathroom! I told him when he turned 7, he would be doing on on his own. With lots of patience, we getting the job done...and he is stripped to his "tiney whineys" (as he calls them) so he won't get bleach on his clothing.

Finishing up the Coach Pitch season with the Sharks. Wesley did really well at hitting the ball, but no so much at catching or throwing it to his team mates during the games.
The Bakes came down for one of the Saturday games.
Double chin giggles.
Hanging on the fence.
Wesley begged to be catcher...although I don't think he ever caught the ball!
Way to go Wesley! Lots of gear for a little boy!
Picture day at the Surprise Stadium

Eating microwaved marshmallows for the first time. The boys loved them!
Gooey
Messy
Isaac with his morning yogur
Checking in on Isaac before heading to bed myself, I found him naked! He had ripped off his diaper and tossed it over the edge. What a sweet chunky bum I found.
Honey was discovered...so he drank what he could before mom grabbed it!

This shirt now finally makes sense for our little boy Isaac.

No comments: