Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Got Belly?


Things NOT to say to a pregnant woman: (from my personal experiences)

1. How much weight have you gained? You look big.
2. Don't worry, I got just as big as you when I was pregnant.
3. Should you be eating all that food on your plate?
4. !Hola Gorda!
5. How are you feeling? (I get asked that daily...just try to rephrase it!)

Things TO SAY to a pregnant woman:
1. You are my inspiration here at the gym.
2. You look tiny (just lie about it!)
3. You are ALL belly, can't tell anything from behind.
4. You look beautiful and glowing.
5. You will lose all that extra weight, you always have.


The girls at my school thew me a little baby "bath" (as Wesley called it, vs. shower). It was very sweet of them...got some diapers, cute cards and bath time essentials. I thought I was looking pretty good, until I saw these pictures! Rolls all over!

We can't wait to meet Levi :) Yes, that is his name for now. It fits appropriately with Wranlger our dog and Austin...we sound like a family of cowboys!
Six months along

Side view, six months...on my way to work.
Seven months (today)
Victoria Simmons, my 5th grade co-teacher
I don't like being the center of attention! Only if I am in charge of it; teaching or speaking.
What a cute diaper cake from Mrs. Lee.
The boys were so excited to take the gifts home from school...we opened them back up at home and I taught them how to fold up tissue paper.

I am so excited for this baby to come!

6 comments:

The Big Sister said...

Love it :) I have to disagree though- I get all those "you're so tiny" comments and its almost as bad because everyone tells me I need to eat more, or insinuates that I dieted to stay small and that I am hurting my baby. Plus- it doesn't matter how "small" you are pregnant- you still FEEL HUGE LOL :) And of course you will lose whatever you gain- and probably way faster than me... but you are so dedicated to taking care of yourself and I am just, cough...lazy :)

Clark Family said...

I can add a comment I got all the time.... "Wow, you look like you're going to pop!" I almost wanted to lie about my due date after that! Why is it that when you're prego everyone has the right to comment on your body suddenly?? By the way, you do look great and that's amazing you are still going to the gym!

Arianne Pearce said...

I LOVE the belly and you do look great from behind! ;) I sure wish I was there celebrating little Levi's shower and festivities. You have a gorgeous backyard (I am SO jealous). What a beautiful family!!

blair and maisy said...

Lookin' cute. You ARE an inspiration still getting to the gym so regularly while prego.

Jana said...

You look fantastic!!! If I could pull off how you look during pregnancy. . . I might actually do it again. :) 4 boys?!!!!! That is going to be wild! :) I love it.

Allison said...

You look great as always! Your boys are so adorable and can't wait to see pics of little Levi or whatever he ends up being! :)