Good 'ol 4th of July. Usually we are in Eagar, but with the fires/pregnancy/tonsils surgery... it was not going to happen this year. Boy was it a hot holiday here in the Valley of the Sun!
We had our good friends Aleesha and Armando (Ethan, Jaxon, Tori, and Arianna) spend the night and celebrate the day off with us. It was fun and full house! Typical swimming, BBQ (Jared makes a great Chipotle Chicken), pizza for dinner, fireworks and homemade strawberry ice cream for dessert. We were still encouraging Isaac to eat or drink anything at this point, and I felt bad every time I saw his ears get wet (sigh). How could we not let him go swimming? And this little boy won't leave cotton in his ears or wear a swim cap.
The kids were wild and ran around the house, or watched movies so the adults could chit chat. We couldn't stay up past 11pm b/c we were all so tired....we are getting so old! And I am so prego!
Holidays are that much better with kids to entertain and friends to enjoy.
1 comment:
I love the picture of all the boys sleeping on the floor. I can just imagine all the giggling and chatting that happened BEFORE sleep finally took over...Good Memories for those boys:)
Post a Comment