I am not sure who wins. Yogurt or Levi. Sometimes he can actually get a lot of it into his mouth and seems satisfied. Other times (most times), it ends up on his chest, all over his tray, onto the floor as he dumps it out (usually after I have mopped!!!) and of course in his hair and face. He loves loves loves to open up the fridge drawer, spoon in hand, and take them out one by one. He then looks at me, races over to the couch where he will try to pry it open. If I catch him, he will squawk at me and howl! Sometimes he will be extra sneaky and open them on the kitchen mat where he spills all over and then steps in it (which happened Christmas morning while we were distracted). He loves candy canes, chapsticks and markers as well (taking off the lids is his favorite part). Thank goodness they are all water proof!
No comments:
Post a Comment