Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jr Suns Basketball

More candid pics of my boys playing basketball as Jr Suns for the city of Surprise community sports. Wesley had his best friend Pike Tancil on his team this year, and was able to go practices with him weekly and have dinner at his house. He loved those special Wednesdays! He has gotten more aggressive on the court and is learning the basics of looking up and down the court and finding the ball. I have a hard time sitting through the games b/c I want Wesley to be given the ball and not just the "ball hogs." But, I can only hope with more time that those skills will be attained. Austin is still learning the game as well. He made a basket the one game that I missed (I was at Wesley's game). Of course Wesley made 2 baskets the one games I missed (at Ragnar). I did my best to get some videos and pictures of their season. Isaac and Levi were always anxious and fidgeting during games, asking for my Ipod or gum. But, we survived.











No comments: