Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Week


Did my best to make it a fun Valentine Week. We even surprised Jared at work with a Valentine Day Heart Attack! It was a school day, so the boys were kinda anxious about being late for school. I crawled in (literally) and had his boss pull him aside into his office. Then we all snuck inside his cubical, but not after Isaac accidently honked the horn on his way out. That was right outside of his boss' window! Jared saw us do everything! He felt loved and his co-workers thought it was super sweet to see his 4 boys running around with cut out hearts and taping them up. The week also included heart shaped pizza, heart jigglers, heart pancakes, love notes/coupons (like no dishes for a week or sleeping in mom's bed), and then a candlelight dinner with heart shaped meatballs, garlic bread, roasted asparagus and sparkling cider. I think the boys felt loved, especially with the fun candles and table cloth. We went around the table and asked what things we liked about each other.  It was a late night, especially b/c we had just gone to the gym!

I made cinnamon rolls with Liz Bennett and Emily Leavitt, boy were they amazing. I actually ate three large ones in one day, which sparked a 14 day sugar fast for me b/c I was so disgusted with myself! A special holiday for anyone to feel loved by their family. I am so grateful for my special partner for life and the love that he gives to me and my boys.



























No comments: