Sunday, March 17, 2013

Helpers in the kitchen

I have many "helpers" in the kitchen. Here are some pics of Levi feeding himself cereal. He sometimes uses the spoon, but mostly uses his hand to dip into the milk and make a huge mess!Levi is a CLIMBER. He insists on standing, crawling, climbing and sitting on the kitchen counter ALL DAY LONG. If he is crying, I simply plop him up on the counter and he feels better. He has been next to me while I cook dinner, looking through the spice cabinet, and even while I type in here he will go through the medicine. Baking bread is also a lot of "fun" for my boys. They love to sit next to me, help pour the flour and turn on the Bosch. We all love the raw bread dough!  The older boys help shape some of my dinner rolls, I took some pics of the elephant and Mr. Triangle that they created. We all love the homemade cinnamon rolls, although I do not like the huge mess it makes! My life revolves around food, cooking and my boys. It's a good thing.







No comments: