Jared asked me to help him run a booth at the Phx Women's Expo for Merrill Lynch. We got Gpa Lowe to watch the older 3 boys (he took them to Wesley's bball game, Peter Piper Pizza, swimming and oversaw their chores! What a wonderful gpa!), and Levi went to a neighbor. We had a very successful day with over 200 people entering their info to win the gift bags/ receive info from ML. Jared and I work well together. I am the more bubbly and outgoing one, and he is the more serious/ informative. Together we make a good team. I had memories of my Homeshow days where I worked last year and used some of those same techniques to attract people over. Next year I want to be able to walk around and really enjoy all of the booths that they had all for women!
ML has also provided other "dates" for us where we went to the AirShow and had finger foods while mingling with clients. We ate at the Yardhouse and also went to a DiamondBacks game where we sat on the 3rd row behind home plate during Spring Training. That was awesome! I could appreciate the crack of the bat, all of the people wanting autographs and seeing the players up close. Now that is what I call a good game!




No comments:
Post a Comment