Austin's big baptism~! We started out with fresh haircuts from dad's barbershop outside. All the boys love to have haircuts and to feel like gentleman. I was still in "nesting" mode, so I was painting a white sofa table outside during the weekend, I wanted to have a presentable house. Our favorite babysitter Isabelle Hunsaker did some singing for the prelude, while I played the piano. Leslie Boley gave a talk on baptism and Grandma Wilson gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. Austin looked so sharp in his little grey suit and felt so special. We did a luncheon afterwards in the ramada behind the church, where we visited with several friends and enjoyed good food. Grateful for my sweet boy who made the choice to follow our Savior today and for his example of pureness.
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Austin's baptism
Austin's big baptism~! We started out with fresh haircuts from dad's barbershop outside. All the boys love to have haircuts and to feel like gentleman. I was still in "nesting" mode, so I was painting a white sofa table outside during the weekend, I wanted to have a presentable house. Our favorite babysitter Isabelle Hunsaker did some singing for the prelude, while I played the piano. Leslie Boley gave a talk on baptism and Grandma Wilson gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. Austin looked so sharp in his little grey suit and felt so special. We did a luncheon afterwards in the ramada behind the church, where we visited with several friends and enjoyed good food. Grateful for my sweet boy who made the choice to follow our Savior today and for his example of pureness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment