Wesley and Austin participated in the FUN RUN Boosterthon at Marley Park. I had to work during their slotted time, but Grandpa Lowe and Isaac went to support them. They each ran 35 laps and then raised $1 per lap from their parents and grandparents.
Austin continues to love to dress up himself or Levi, and then he even got Jared to be his twin with their matching jersey's. Isaac made a really cute spider hat at preschool that he was very proud of. Austin and Wesley also dressed as nerdy jocks at school.
My favorite pic of this section is little Isaac flying like Superman out the window. The first few days that it was cool enough to finally roll down our windows, after a long and exhausting summer heat, he was so excited to "fly!" with his arms. I took that picture while I was driving!
No comments:
Post a Comment