Today is the GRAND OPENING of our store, DirectBuy of El Paso, TX. Finally, a year and a 1/2 later, we have put together a beautiful showroom and it is full of not only gorgeous furnishings, but we had a lot of people show up for their tours. We are very excited to be making this step! Jared is working 9am-10pm these days, so we don't see much of him. I try to keep the boys busy with swimming, walks, going shopping (Wes is going to preschool and conveniently needed some school clothes), and of course just being cooped up in our apartment...
More will come as soon as we get our computer up and I can download some of the pics....but, even the break room for employees has a custom designed kitchen full of stainless steel appliances and cream colored custom cabinets...nicer than anything we have in our apartment by far.
I will be going to my 10 year anniversary next week in my homeland of Utah...I look forward to driving down my streets where I used to play and hopefully reuniting with some of my old friends.
Anyway...
'Til next time
2 comments:
Yea!! You are ready to make some plata!!!! So am I. :)
10 YEARS!!!! HAHA, yeah, me too, but I didnt bother going :( Im glad the store is open. I hope it goes well! Sold your house yet?
Post a Comment