Saturday, September 15, 2007

I have been tagged....


5 things I was doing 10 years ago (Sept 1997):
1. Starting my first year of college at Southern Utah University
2. Ballroom dancing on the SUU tour team (I was so excited!)
3. Dating lots of RM's (which at the time was so "mature" for any new freshman)
4. Wearing huge skater jeans
5. Eating yogurt and Grape nuts for breakfast every morning (oh the days before kids!)


5 things on my to do list today:
1. Work out at the ghetto YMCA
2. Organize my kitchen so I can make room for my dad and Tia Olga (his wife) who just moved in with us for the winter time...they eat organic and vegetarian foods only!
3. Visit Jared at DirectBuy (thus this blog b/c it's my only internet access!)
4. Go to Golden Corral with grandpa and tia Olga (the rolls are the best part)
5. Pick out a couch here at DirectBuy in the catalogs


5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Philipine brand Mangos (thanks to April Ashton)
2. Pringles (loaded baked potato flava)
3. Grapes
4. Almonds
5. Smoothies (love the magic bullet....the blender that is..)


5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. The Greatest Love of All (Whitni Houston...the good ol' days)
2. Lady in Red (my favorite high school dance song for sure!)
3. Soy un hijo de Dios
4. Live like you were dyin' (don't we all?)
5. Hero (Enrique sexy Iglesias)


5 things i would do if i were a millionaire:
1. Remodel our house with cash
2. Sign up for monthly massages, pedicures, waxes and anything else I can think of
3. Buy my parents (Jared's too) a new car or two...or a house...their pick
4. Send lots of money to Oprah's Angel network
5. Invest some of it!


5 bad habits
1. Picking at ingrown hairs (drives Jared crazy...but I am furry!)
2. Slurp my soup/yogurt/smoothies
3. Daily NEED to curl my eyelashes
4. Does eating after 10 pm count?
5. Secretly reading trashy magazines


5 things I would never wear again:
1. tappered pants
2. banana clips
3. ratted bangs
4. leg warmers
5. Keds


5 things I enjoy doing:
1. blogging (obviously)
2. talking to good friends (a huge realization of how much I miss them here in TX)
3. exercising and sweating it all out
4. playing the piano
5. writing in my journal

5 favorite toys:
1. computer
2. Ipod
3. Tivo (wish I had it!!!)
4. cell phone
5. Austin's blankie...b/c that means nap time


6 people I tag:
1. Suzette
2. Jana
3. Amberly
4. Diana
5. Michelle
6. Abby

3 comments:

Trimbles said...

HAHA... Ok, Here I go...

McKelle said...

So good to see your blog. Sounds like you have had an exciting life lately. 12 moves? I thought 7 moves in 5 years was bad. Your kids are adorable!

Julie said...

Long live all the fun memories from SUU!

(Those were some cute RMs, too, I might add!)

;)