A few words to describe the events:
Leslie Boley (Surprise, AZ)
Beautiful, creative (we spray painted my silver curtain rods with a "oil rubbed bronze spraypaint"), har
Next came the visit from my mother (SLC, UT) and brother Gavin (Provo, UT). We celebrated his birthday, made an arrollado, read books, went to "Mexico" (Downtown El Paso) and drooled over my mother's recent Argentina trip...while we prepared an Argentine dinner of Milanesas
Next came my dad and his dear wife Olga (San Miguel de Allende, Mexico) who came to take care of our kids for a week....
They loved to hear Austin's latest word, "Marshmellow.
April Ashton made a quick weekend trip with her DEAR baby Titan...one word: baby hungry! They were so low key, flexible, refreshing
Off we went to Los Cabos San Lucas, Mexico for a week
We are back at home...trying to get caught up in our pantry, cleaning, emotional health and spending time with our boys.
We have a lot of things coming up in the near future, so we are grateful for a chance to relax for a few days.
7 comments:
OH my goodness what a month! How fun! You lead such an exciting life Ades. I especially loved all the pictures.
You poor thing! That sunburn looks ferocious... although I can't say I feel too bad for you, since you got it while vacationing in gorgeous sunshine, AND since you have ridiculously good-looking abs! ;)
I love your bathtub, your house looks great, your Mom is gorgeous, your kids are squeezable... you've got it all, girl!
Lots of love!
Too jealous to even talk!!!! Your pictures are great. YOU look great!!! Minus the sun burn. I hate getting burned!!! Haven't you heard about skin cancer? WEAR SUNSCREEN!!!! :) You house is darling. Way to go. I can't wait to decorate my next home. I love that stuff.
hey girl...what a fun trip! I thought I was the only one who got sunburned that badly! Glad to see I'm not the only one! It looks like you two had a great trip. I'm excited for you. Love ya!
The pictures look awesome! YOu and your hubby are such a cute couple!! Ouch...that sunburn looks like it hurt! No fun at all. But dang, I wish I had a stomache like that ;)
You all are too kind....you think I have it all? Ha! Pictures are only 1/2 of the story...but, thanks for the self esteem boosts about my burned abs!
Looks like you had so much fun! How was that day at the spa?? did all go well? So good to see you wear your two piece! Nice abs! Someday girl i'll get back there too! I do plan on wearing my two piece in hawaii in 4 weeks!
Post a Comment