I made up some Haiku poems to describe my last couple of nights/days with sick kids ALONE (while Jared has been in Phoenix since last weeK):
Me
up and down all night
non stop liquid medicine
swapping beds/pillows
Exhausted
Flu
hot hands and fingers
cold towels on crying faces
scary dreams and short short naps
Cruel
Cough
deep, wet, disgusting
too much kleenexs' for us
dry lips, chapped noses
Germs
House Ridden
bored, long days, movies
never a minute for me
longing for fresh air
Help us!
5 comments:
The new template is very pretty. Sending lots of get well kisses to your little sickies. Take care!
xoxo
Love your new background. Poetry!!! Whoa, that's impressive!
that explains it all so well!! oh man.. so sorry about that! I know hpw you feel!
days (weeks) like this make me so glad I'm not a single mother. makes us appreciate those darn guys we married!
Hope your kiddos feel better soon. It's the worst thing having sick children without your hubby to help you out! Hope you are in better spirits soon!
Post a Comment