
Jared's dad, Glenn had a heart attack two days ago...they rushed him to Phoenix where he then underwent a triple bi-pass surgery. Jared immediately left yesterday to Phoenix to be with his family. I am holding down the fort here with Wesley, who is conquering the flu and Austin who misses his papa. Glenn's surgery, up to this point, has gone well...I don't have a lot of details yet. Just keep Glenn in your prayers please!
7 comments:
so sad!! I hope everything turns out ok!!
Wow, that is terrible news. I hope that he has a complete recovery and we'll try to remember him in our prayers.
I saw Jared and his mom today. They seemed great and it was good to see them!! We are praying for him!
Lots of prayers and hugs for you. Try to stay strong for Jared. Love you lots!
Oh my gosh, I hope all has settled down with Jared and his dad. Keep us posted on how he is doing! Well keep him inour prayers for sure!
So sorry to hear about Jared's dad. Your family (and Jared's dad) are definitely in my prayers. Love you!
So, How is he doing now. I would love to bring in a meal. Would you please give me some insight. Thanks.
Post a Comment