Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 out of 5

The top 5 things that cause major stress in a person's life:

#1. Moving
#2. New Job
#3. New baby
#4. Remodeling
#5. Death

We have hit numbers 1-4, heaven forbid that we have number 5 come our way! No wonder Jared is having cold sores these days and I have been sick in bed with chills and vomiting...we are stress balls!

#1. Moving across the country
#2. Jared starts a new job in Cali (and I have my new job as homemaker)
#3. New baby....only 9 weeks old
#4. Remodeling our home here in AZ after our renters left: new carpet, tile, paint, plumbing fixtures, termite damage and landscaping
#5....Please no!

It is now Saturday...our things should be arriving early evening. We have loved staying here with Leslie and having 7 boys under one roof has been entertaining to say the least (all under age 8). Let the unpacking, madness and exhaustion begin!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope your things got there...and I am sad to hear that you've been so sick! I am so sorry! I hope that things get better and you and your family get adjusted! love you!

Toodles said...

Wow Adrienne!! I hope once you guys get settled into your home in AZ that life can settle down for awhile! I hope you get feeling better soon too.

Julie said...

Awwww, I'm so sorry that you've been sick. I hope you feel better and get settled in very soon. At least you know that you can handle anything and everything that life throws at you!

elshmobelsh said...

Hey A,

I'm so glad the moving stuff came on Sat. I hope you are starting to get settled in. What a big job you have, but what an amazing women you are to do it. I know you have the big strength you need. Wow, I remember learning about that list of stressors in phych and you guys definitely qualified for some stress reliever. Hopefully things will start calming down soon.

I'm sorry your plane flight was such a nightmare. We really hoped it would go better for you. Well, its over now and hopefully you can stay put for awhile.

You are not going to believe this, but I'm getting texting. Sorry its just a little late for you to be here. :(

Love you tons and miss you! Good luck with the unpacking. Happy warm weather!

Bridget said...

I am glad to hear you all made it safely although I am sorry that you are sick! Soon you will be settled and you'll enjoy your new job as a stay at home mom!