Thursday, March 26, 2009

Waiting Game

We are all back together as a family here in AZ. Jared, Wesley, Wrangler and Glenn (with cousin Joshua in tote) all arrived from their LONG 2.5 days journey across the USA. If you ask me, that is great timing for so many miles! Over 1000 a day.

Thanks to my dear friends Arianne and Leslie, we have been able to have a place to lay our heads down at night...not to mention share meals together and catch up. Our things should be arriving on Saturday, so almost a full week later after having arrived here! I am very anxious to unpack, organize and set up home.

Jared will be leaving in just one short week for his new job in Cali. The thought of it makes my heart ache, and I am nervous for the transition without having papa around. For now though, my boys are enjoying their little friends and sunshine. We even tried getting them to take a dip in Leslie's pool, but the 65 degree water was not too enticing.

Soon I will be moved into our home! A long awaited journey.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Hurray! Glad things went so well and that you are all back together.

The Big Sister said...

Super glad everything went well and you "together again" Hope to see you soon! ;)

Amy said...

Good luck...glad everyone is safe! You'll be in my prayers!

Allison said...

Glad that you made it safely! The airport is sooo tough with two kids (I totally almost cried when I had to take off Sammy's shoes and then put them BACK ON when I already didn't have any hands and a baby who couldn't walk or sit or anything.) Hope you adjust quickly!!! :)

Adrianne said...

Glad you all made it! I'll be ther ein a week and a half and hope we can meet up! email me your phone number!!

Up in Bubbles said...

Sad you didn't get to say good-bye. I am glad you are all safe and sound and together. Good luck with all the moving in.

Mama Apes... said...

We are so glad you and your cute family are here to stay! Wished we felt a little better to we could be out playing!!
Good to hear that the boys had a save trip too!!

Brooke said...

Welcome back to AZ!! I'm glad you made it safe, I bet you can't wait to be settled and back in your house.