Here are the latest stats for my chunk:
At two months:
Weight: 13.44 lbs (80 %)
Length: 23 in (44 %)
At four months:
Weight: 16.19 lbs (76%)
Length: 25 in (72%)
Head: 25 in (75%)
He really gives my bicep a work out these days when I carry him around. He loves to stand up. He loves to grunt and smile. No big laughter yet, but I am sure it is coming. He sleeps about 6 hours straight at night, if I am lucky and say my prayers. He loves to "snack" and often I feel like he is taking advantage of me, but I love him just the same and I don't mind. He also is rolling from his tummy to his back. He can't roll back over, and so he just lays and cries and slobbers all over the sheet until I roll him back over. I need to get him out of his 1-2 size diapers this week! He has had way too many blow outs, but I have been trying to use them all up. We also can't tell if he has hazel, gray or brown eyes. They seem to change depending on what he is wearing.
2 comments:
wow he is getting so big. I can't believe he is rolling over, soon to be crawling. They are all so cute.
Hooray for big boys! Mine are always about 90-100 percentile in EVERYTHING (heads included) so when I look at other kids I wonder why they're so tiny. He's adorable and why not get a workout when you're lugging him around?! :)
Post a Comment