



I remember Disneyland as a child as being a magical wonderland. Jared and I also came here on our honeymoon 7 years ago and had a great time being newlyweds and holding hands everywhere.

Then we grew up. Then we had kids. Now we know the truth!


A few words to describe our two days of Disney: water bottle refills, Buzz "Lightening Year," Potty breaks, Mickey Mouse and friends, corn dogs, lots of walking, fighting over who gets to sit in the stroller, naps for Isaac, Doritos, sweaty legs, picture taking, loooooong lines, Splash Mountain Broken for 1.5 hours (while Jared and Wesley waited at the front), more walking, Fast Passes, sneaking Austin onto Space Mountain where he was scared of the ghost music and thought of Jesus the entire time, popcorn, more walking, nursing under a tree and cotton candy.

Jared and I were exhausted after just our short walk up to Downtown Disney, pushing our heavy stroller of three, where the controlled chaos begins. You really have to be alert and aware of your precious cargo at all times b/c there are soooo many strollers, wheelchairs and people, that they could get lost within seconds.
The hot and steamy summer day added to the fun.












The pool at the hotel was a welcoming friend to cool off and Jared and I even showed the kids "Marri's Pizza" where we spent a few of our honeymoon dinners.


I really enjoyed watching our boys meet all of the characters. Wesley knows that they are not "real," but for Austin, he was so excited to give them "un abrazo" and high 5's.













Overall, we are so glad we went. It's all about the kids and creating memories. The food is always so important to me! I enjoyed having Jared all to ourselves for two entire days without work getting in the way.
2 comments:
All of these fun memories--I'm glad that you got to do so many things with Jared. That is one summer thing I'm missing! Thad is working so much I have been doing stuff with the boys but no daddy!! Looks like you guys had a blast! :) We love Disneyland, and as Sammy told me the other day, once the baby arrives we're going to go to Disneyland again. :)
Wow, Mama, you have been busy! Im glad you had fun while you were out here and I cant believe you were right here in my back yard and I WASNT HERE! Happy Big 30 and Happy Anniversary coming up. Lots and lots of events!
Post a Comment