Monday, August 24, 2009

mugshots


Here are my boys' mugshots. The boys kept wanting to smile for the camera, so it is funny to see them being so "serious." Isaac especially has a scowl that I love.

We are making preparations to go and visit my mom in South America (Argentina) later this year if everything goes as planned.

I think my boys look so cute! Passports will hopefully arrive by October.

More details soon to come!

5 comments:

Mama Apes... said...

oh i love it! I just wished we could take you on a vacation with us too!

Mike and Kelli said...

Fabulous! I love love love Gracie's passport photo, she looks so teeny in it and it si good for several more years. So adorable, thanks for sharing!

elshmobelsh said...

LOL- we just looked at Jaden's passport pic from when he was 3 months old. He looks like a frog. How exciting for you to go to S. America.

I'm such a bad friend. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I hope your 30th year is awesome. Mine has been. Lots of trials, but a great year non the less.

Jaden just started K today, so I really enjoyed reading Westley's experiences. Especially the "hot lunch ticket." so funny.

I'm trying to get back to the blogging world. When we got back from UT we had internet. Yay. The outside world again. :)

Miss ya!
elsh

Brooke said...

Oh those are too cute!!

Arianne Pearce said...

Well serious or not, those are three of the cutest boys I have ever seen!! I didn't know you were planning a trip to Argentina- how fun!