Friday, March 19, 2010

basketball



We went to see the Phoenix Suns play some basketball with the Boley's. It was surreal being so close to the court and seeing how gigantic those men are! The lights, music and action made it really fun.


Our own little baller, Wesley also finished playing basketball this season. He only touched the ball once or twice per game, so hopefully he will learn to be more aggressive as he gets older. The best part of the season (besides the snacks after games) was receiving the trophy. He ran home to wash it with soap and water (one of his and Austin's favorite things to do to favorite toys), and took it with him around the house. Austin even took it to show and tell, very proud of his brother.
Wesley loves sports; whatever the season is, he dedicates himself to doing his best. I love watching his excitement and look forward to being his, "soccer mom" year round.







4 comments:

Audrey said...

It's great to see their progression in the sports. Owen did his first soccer league this year and by the end of the season he was much more aggressive than in the beginning.
I do wish we could see you guys!!! Do you have my phone number? Please give me a call. Ryanna's on spring break right now, so if you have time, this week would be great!

Boley Boys said...

GO Wesley! (btw, who's that super hot coach w/ the black hat?)

Erika said...

This reminds me I need to get my kids signed up for something again here soon. We had an overload of sports a bit ago and I got burned out. I think we've had a good break though now.

I love that Wesley washed his trophy with soap and water, my kids do that too. Although they've also done it with teeth they've lost and washed them down the drain...

Kates said...

Yeah!!! So glad to be back on your blog. Now I can keep track of your cute cute family. Your boys are precious!