Tuesday, June 8, 2010

end of kindergarten


The year has flown by. He has now written notes to ME in sentences! I am so impressed. I am NOT impressed with the three girls who have been calling him on my cell phone and who leave him their phone numbers (or his, "I love Jaelen" notes home).

He loved feeding his caterpillars, watching them form into chrysallis', hatch and then fly away. He nurtured them and loved them so much. One died and he buried it in the backyard with tears.




"I love you mom. And can we go to the parek to play with JD."
"I wut to go to the movey teedr" (Movie theatre, b/c Austin goes to summer movies and not Wes). What a great Ninja Turtle!

He has learned rhymes (eeney, meeney, miney, mo, catch a tigger by the toe) and hand slapping games. He and I also made a paper mache spider..our first at home project. I can also have him read to Isaac. I love that part.

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

Hey, good to catch up with you guys on the blog! Your boys are the cutest!

Arianne Pearce said...

Ahh so sweet. I love the steps that they take in kindergartin. Way to go wesley.

Kates said...

I haven't looked at your blog in forever! I hope you guys are coming for the 4th. Please call if you come up. We would love to see you guys and catch up!

Adrianne said...

girls calling, are you serious? Where re their mothers????

Michelle said...

so cute! I love the notes, and the pic of him and Isaac.